Return to Index of Answers
- 1.crows will eat fruits
- 2. water will be falling (lit by water there will be falling)
- 3. misery will be remembered by the boys
- 4. the horses will run towards the mountain
- 5. night will go, and there will be morning
- 6. the sun will rise, and the flowers will laugh.
- 7. the heros will conquer the villages
- 8. they (f.) will be seen by them (m.) ie the women will be seen by the men.
- 9. flowers from the lake will be taken by her to the village
- 10. having though that Rāma will abandon Sītā, people experienced misery
- 11. the horses will eat neither grasses nor leaves.
- 12. when I understand the cause of all suffering, then I will become a Buddha. (lit be one who has understood)
- 13. she will go to the village and go to the house of her friend.
- 14. flowers will grow on the shores of the lake, and geese will dance on the lake
- 15. she will say: it will be said by her.